Authentic Grill Daddy PRO with 'SAFE BRISTLE-LOCK' Made in the USA
Authentic & made in the USA! The most effective Grill Steam Cleaner for the PRO & Avid Backyard Griller! 22" Long
Top-rated - best grill brush, premium quality & high performance
- New & improved! Steam flow rate can now be set from low to high.
- Made with 100% recycled materials.
- All internal parts can now be replaced with just a screwdriver.
- Bigger holding tank: Holds a full 16 ounces of water!
- Brush bristles are made with rust-proof, industrial quality 304 high yield stainless steel and are 100% safe & securely locked in place.
- The body is made from high-temperature heat-resistant ABS plastic, which is approved by the National Safety Foundation (NSF) for use with potable water.
- Made to clean medium to large-sized grills: holds 16 ounces of water.
- Steam cleans your grill using the water in the reservoir, which is fed by gravity (no chemicals or batteries needed).
- Safe to use on stainless steel, ceramic, and iron grill grates.
- Removable and replaceable grill brushes.
Easy to Use
Simply preheat the grill, then with the water valve in the off position, fill your Grill Daddy Pro with water, turn the water valve on, and start to brush away caked-on food residue and grease. The brush releases a measured amount of water as you clean, which turns to steam when it hits the grill and rinses away burnt-on food and dirt. For more steam, loosen the fill cap. For hard-to-clean areas, flip the brush over to release just the right amount of water from the brawny three-row crud-buster scraper.
Brush and clean the grill in a crosswise direction to bust up and melt away even the most stubborn, baked-on residue with the power of steam. The Grill Daddy Pro gives you a sparkling clean grill in minutes. It is equipped with a handy hang-hook for convenient storage.
Note: After each use, empty excess water, leave the on/off valve in the on position.
Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the body and mechanism. Brushes are recommended to be periodically replaced and should be checked before use.