Our SAFETY-CLEAN Steam Cleaning Brushes feature BRISTLE-LOCK Technology that LOCKS bristles in places for extra security! Made in the USA!
Grill Daddy Safety-Clean is the SAFEST and MOST EFFECTIVE Grill Cleaning Tool on the Market - Guaranteed!
- Grill Daddy Safety clean grill brushes are equipped with Bristle-Lock™ Technology which prevents bristles from falling out. Exceeds Bureau Veritas specifications for safe grill brushes!
- The body is made from high-temperature heat-resistant recycled ABS material plastic which is approved by the National Safety Foundation (NSF) for use with potable water and the bristles are made with stainless steel bristles
- Made to clean medium to large sized grills
- Steam cleans your grill using the water in the reservoir which is fed by gravity (no chemicals or batteries needed)
- Safe to use on stainless steel, ceramic, and iron grill grates
- Removable and replaceable grill brushes
- Perfect for tailgating and camping
Totally Safe, Clean, and Green!
The Safety Clean version provides even higher quality brushes that are guaranteed to not get into your food or shed on your grill. Grill Daddy Safety-Clean with Bristle Lock Technology won’t pull out at 24.7 lbs. of force!!
How to Use:
Easy to use! Simply preheat the grill, then with the water valve in the off position, fill your Grill Daddy Pro with water, turn the water valve on, and start to brush away caked-on food residue and grease. The brush releases a measured amount of water as you clean, which turns to steam when it hits the grill and rinses away burnt-on food and dirt. For more steam, loosen the fill cap. For hard-to-clean areas, flip the brush over to release just the right amount of water from the brawny three-row crud-buster scraper.
Brush and clean the grill in a cross-wise direction to bust-up and melt away even the most stubborn, baked-on residue with the power of steam. The Grill Daddy Pro gives you a sparkling clean grill in minutes. Equipped with a handy hang-hook for convenient storage.
Note: After each use empty excess water and leave the on/off valve in the on position.