Selecting a Replacement Brush
Wondering which replacement brush head is right for you? Choosing a replacement brush is easy!Step 1 - Determine which Grill Daddy brush you own.
Do you own:
- The Original Grill Daddy (shop replacement options),
- Grill Daddy Pro (shop replacement options) or,
- Grand Grill Daddy Platinum (shop replacement options).
Step 2 - Determine which type of brush you're most comfortable using.
Choose from our standard replacement sets or Safety Clean™ replacement sets.
- Standard replacement sets
- Grill Daddy standard brush heads exceed the standard required pull test for grill brushes and allow you to fully clean your grill by including two brush types in one.
- Safety Clean™ replacement sets
- Safety Clean™ brush heads far exceed the bristle pull test for safe grill brushes and allow you to easily clean between grates where other grill brushes can't easily get to.