Authentic Grand Grill Daddy Platinum SAFETY-CLEAN™ Brush - ALL METAL!
Our GRAND SAFETY-CLEAN Steam Cleaning Brushes feature BRISTLE-LOCK Technology that LOCKS bristles in places for extra security!
Totally Safe, Clean, and Green!
Top of the line Grand Grill Daddy Platinum SAFETY-CLEAN. Steam Cleaning Grill Brush with NEW BRISTLE-LOCK Technology - Locks Bristles in Place - Guaranteed. ALL METAL!
- Grill Daddy Safety clean grill brushes are equipped with Bristle-Lock™ Technology, preventing bristles from falling out. Exceeds Bureau Veritas specifications for safe grill brushes!
- FREE gift: Meat thermometer with purchase.
- 3-pound aerospace-quality aluminum body with stainless steel bristles made to clean medium to large-sized grills.
- Steam cleans your grill using the water in the reservoir, which is fed by gravity (no chemicals or batteries needed).
- Safe to use on stainless steel, ceramic, and iron grill grates.
- Removable and replaceable grill brushes.
- Build to last and look beautiful for years due to a special surface coating that exceeds the salt-spray test for outdoor fixtures.
Grill Daddy Safety-Clean with Bristle Lock Technology won’t pull out at 24.7 lbs. of force!!
How to Use:
Easy to use! Simply preheat the grill, then with the water valve in the off position, fill your Grand Grill Daddy Platinum with water, turn the water valve on, and start to brush away caked-on food residue and grease. The brush releases a measured amount of water as you clean, which turns to steam when it hits the grill and rinses away burnt-on food and dirt. For more steam, loosen the fill cap. For hard-to-clean areas, flip the brush over to release just the right amount of water from the brawny three-row crud-buster scraper.
Brush and clean the grill in a crosswise direction to bust up and melt away even the most stubborn, baked-on residue with the power of steam. The Grand Grill Daddy Platinum gives you a sparkling clean grill in minutes. It is equipped with a handy hang-hook for convenient storage.
Note: After each use, empty excess water and leave the on/off valve in the on position.