Grand Grill Daddy Platinum
LUXURY Steam Cleaner GRILL BRUSH for the MASTER GRILLER -ALL METAL.
- 17" Long and 3 Pounds - Aerospace Quality aluminum body with stainless steel bristles- made to clean medium to large-sized grills- weatherized to withstand the elements! FREE Get-It-Right Thermometer.
- Steam cleans your grill using the water in the reservoir, which is fed by gravity (no chemicals or batteries needed).
- Brush bristles are made with rust-proof, industrial quality 304 high yield stainless steel and are 100% safe & securely locked in place.
- Safe to use on stainless steel, ceramic, and iron grill grates.
- Removable and replaceable grill brushes.
- Built to last and looks beautiful for years due to a special surface coating that exceeds the salt-spray test for outdoor fixtures.
Easy to Use
Simply preheat the grill, then with the water valve in the off position, fill your Grand Grill Daddy Platinum with water, turn the water valve on, and start to brush away caked-on food residue and grease. The brush releases a measured amount of water as you clean, which turns to steam when it hits the grill and rinses away burnt-on food and dirt. For more steam, loosen the fill cap. For hard-to-clean areas, flip the brush over to release just the right amount of water from the brawny three-row crud-buster scraper.
Brush and clean the grill in a crosswise direction to bust up and melt away even the most stubborn, baked-on residue with the power of steam. The Grand Grill Daddy Platinum gives you a sparkling clean grill in minutes. It is equipped with a handy hang-hook for convenient storage.
Note: After each use, empty excess water and leave the on/off valve in the on position.
Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship under normal use for the body and mechanism. Brushes are recommended to be periodically replaced and should be checked before use.
Solidly made grill brush
Its a Christmas gift
Using water to seer and help clean the grill after each use is a great concept and this brush is well made for that. The fill hole is quite small and thus hard to fill. that is the only down side so far.
The device works as described, primarily uses steam produced by the hot grates and the trickling flow from the stainless steel brush. My only recommendation would be to enlarge the reservoir fill hole or supply a small funnel. I used a syringe that I use for injecting meats without the needle and just the bare Luer-Lok fitting into the fill hole. The reservoir holds approximately 6 ounces.